Wednesday 26 January 2011

240111 : FIRST APPOINTMENT

24th January 2011..Our First Appointment


Some brochures we got from HDB on advice of a new home

This is the date I will never forget,went to HDB for my 1st appointment.Me,mum,my agent,the buyers,the sellers and their agents.0945am is our appointment.After having a hearty meal at Ya Kun Kaya Toast, our numbers being called up.I'm feeling nervous but excited.Sign so many documents,the officer verify so many documents and luckily I had prepare the photocopy of it.So no time wasted..off to see the officer,Mr Teo Cher Meng,room 116 of resale department.Officer explains on my financial status,procedures,insurance,what to do before the 2nd appointment.So when everything sign,need to made some payment for caveat,legal fees,confirm my 2nd appointment will be on 07th March 2011.Wohoo..I can't wait for the date but owner tell me she might give me the keys earlier on 21st Feb...Hope my resale transaction will go smooth..

No comments:

Post a Comment