Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lightings made me go Mad!!!

Last week when to JB, bought 3 nos 60" ceiling fans with led light (white and blue).With 8 speed and remote control and cos me $399RM which is about SGD$157 each!!! Luckily we went through the custom and no need to pay tax :]



It's a DEKA brand made in Malaysia according to the sales assistant just pay around $35 for transport for servicing in Singapore.Dunno whether it's true but a $157 ceiling fan with lights and remote make me go WOW...lol..btw it's 5 years warranty and 10 years on motor..Like the design because it have black blade,one for my room,living room,guest room,mum's will choose another model though...

wanted this chandelier original price RM$980..now RM$580 which is around SGD$247 for a crystal chandelier??? OMG..lol.Their PLC 6" downlights cost RM$40 with 2 tube light around SGD$16...
After discusiing with my reno buddy and commented by my sister in law that for modern contemporary design might not match so I thought of the lights below,get the source from online lighting shop in Singapore and the price is very reasonable :]


 To be place at my dining area....my dining set will be black whole wall will be while and the L-Box cornice will accompany this light..call "ANGEL 36061" the model name.It looks gorgeous....
 unique standing light,designer look with reasonable price 

Designer lights which can change direction of the bulb..cool huh

So I made my choice dining light buy online and PLC downlights,rest of the lights to buy in JB this coming thursday..unless JB got cheaper dining light..maybe I would buy lol

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey!

    Love your blog!!!! Can i know which online lighting shop did you visit? Can share2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    May I know which part of JB can get the Deka fans? if I am taking a bus or a cab. Do they really delivery to your doorstep in RM35? Do you have a contact, thanks.

    ReplyDelete