Wednesday 12 January 2011

ID Space Layout and my additional stuffs

My ID give me this space layout..Hmmm..quite satisfied but maybe I'm gonna do a bit of adjustment.I'm gonna put my washing machine and dryer in the store room.The sink will be beside the window.If budget permitted,I would like to hack all the kitchen wall and built a partition glass door so that my kitchen will be bright since I have built up a store room,pretty worry it might be dark in kitchen..


 ID SPACE LAYOUT


 LAYOUT 1, according to ID LAYOUT (my own sketch)



Add up works,washer n dryer in store room,to built a shoe cabinet comes partition in dining area,built in kitchen waste bin,customised study top in MBR,curtain box for living n dining,hope the quotations will be a good price..

No comments:

Post a Comment