Wednesday 12 January 2011

Ideas for Empty Wall Space

 It do add some life to the wall


 One of the dimension..guess this is the more smaller ones.



 I like this tree branch...ggrrrr

 Funky street dancer decals

 Awww...so sweet..


Mum may like this if I paste in her room


Chandeliers decal? lol



Instruction to paste over the decals

So beautiful....

Just when I was browsing on renotalk.I saw a topic stated 'Wall decals'...ZAMBOOKA...that's give me an idea how to fill up space for my empty wall in my bedroom.I wanted to do with wallpaper but out of budget..furthermore heard a lots of feedback that wallpaper doesn't last long and expensive..For wall decals it may last up to 2 years..the plus points is when I get bored I can remove the vinyl stickers and paste over the new design..The pictures below is some decals that I went through..wanted the Eiffel tower decal for my bedroom...lol.I do hope it's not that difficult to paste over the decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment