Wednesday 19 January 2011

Please LIGHT up my room...

I love lights,it can brings you a cozy,warm,bright ambient to the house.I love to have a cozy ambient but Mum doesn't like warm orange light as it will be hot..she prefer brighter..So too combine our preference,we will have white downlight in the living and dining plus ceiling fan with white lights in the living room.For dining we will add on a warm hanging light to it,maybe a chandelier,,still deciding though..Maybe a 3 hanging lights in a row.The thing about chandelier..is pretty hard to manage if its gets dusty,the metal chain may corrode,the crystal may drop...haizzz...but it brings up luxurious feeling to the room..Anyway below this is what I plan to have for my new place.






This may fit in my kitchen and store room


Kinda cool..but too simple for my dining

A bit of crystal ball hanging..not bad the price kinda steep for just one light..will KIV..

This ceiling fans with lights is nice for my living,MBR,Mum room...although the new house have system 4 air con but we don't depend on air-con too much.Especially Mum,she can't stand cold..lol..Oh yeah I'm getting the remote control one,enough of the strings type..it's easily broken and to replace it,cost around $50....



Simple but too simple...

Nice but a bit messy for me..but will KIV..

Will be planning to buy my PLC downlights,ceiling fans with lights,lightings in JB..it's cheaper there though.A ceiling fan with LED light(white/blue) cost ard RM$380 which is around SGD$160...LED downlight for RM$45...the shop can lower down the price in your receipt so that when you pay the 7% GST to Singapore Custom, it will not be that much.. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment