Wednesday 19 January 2011

Rubbish Bin I need You...

 Our new house will have rubbish chute near the lift corridor.After 20 years of having rubbish chute in the house,I wonder if we can get use to throw the rubbish out of the house.The good thing of having rubbish chute outside is less smelly,no cockroaches...(hopefully)..the bad things...wastage cannot be kept too long in the house before it gets smelly...This is what I plan...

Typical new flat with rubbish chute in the common area

 Saw this stainless steel bin at giant..good to be place in the corner of the kitchen but I prefer to hide it below the cabinet...
 Just with a pedal....Tadahh the lid is open...lol


This waste organization bin at IKEA seems too complicated for me..cannot afford a place to recycle all the waste...bah..


This built in waste bin is superb.With the lid to cover..guest doesn't know it's a bin underneath..Good to be place beside the sink..Heard it's selling at $150..need to discuss with my ID to place this bin :]


The metal lid can be open so you can wrap your plastic bag to it 

No comments:

Post a Comment