Friday 8 April 2011

L box downlight is too big????

Tempted for a RM$28 downlight which is on promo in JB..I grab 18 of them.Slowly sneaking to Singapore custom day by day without being TAX..At last all my lightings,ceiling fans being able to brought to Singapore..Bought a black downlight and show to my ID...My downlight is just too big for HDB..the one I bought was 6" which commonly use in commercial building.I felt so disappointed and wasted but luckily ID told me she gonna made the L Box thicker to hold my big downlight.Apparently I was quite worry if the light is too big..after my electrician put the lights holder in the cornice..hmmm..not so bad..I just love it..furthermore the design of my downlight I hardly seen in Singapore lightings shop :]

 The oversize downlight,luckily ID widen the width of the cornice :]

 Light holders are up 

Tadaa..not bad..but maybe a bit bright..quite good cause I only need to on 3 lights in a row for sufficient lighting in my living and dining :]

No comments:

Post a Comment