Friday 8 April 2011

Where is my Shoe???


 Ex owner shoe rack in the living.....


The empty space in front of my dining

New shoe cabinet with PVC cushion



At first we wanted just normal shoe rack which place outside the house.Thinking back our shoes might be lost by some thief or bangla and our new store room is in kitchen,it's quite inconvenient to bring our shoes to the kitchen.Not really keen in building shoe cabinet because it's quite expensive,suddenly ID ask me what am I going to do to the space of my dining.She told me this space is usually ideal to make shoe cabinet.Told her it's going to be expensive and she told me.."I pay half,you pay half"..thought she was joking and guess what my 7" feet shoe cabinet only cost me $525 the original price suppose to be $1050..So I grab the offer..lol..Eventually we wanted a darker laminate but ID order it wrongly,getting feedback from my brother and reno buddy,white is quite nice...match my interior and TV feature wall which is black and white..furthermore my dining table and chair is gonna be black..so it just blend in..well hopefully so..the things I hate about white it get dirty easily but black too if dust are trap..the dust particle is obvious on black surface,,while I just love the black,white and grey theme for my new place :]

No comments:

Post a Comment