Sunday 9 January 2011

Starting of my new blog

I used to have a few blogs but I totally lazy to update.Till recently when I read this renotalk forum and I saw those beautiful pictures of the blogger's home.I talk to myself I don't want to talk to my relative/friends/people about what I want in my life.I don't want them to misunderstand me.I don't want to give them a wrong impression. I just want to share my joy with others till I set this blog.Everybody wants to hear a happy story and I decided this blog will be the happy diary of mine.Apparently Facebook is not appropriate if you share too much of your personal life.Your boss,colleagues,friends will think that you're showing off your life in the cyber world.Therefore if any posting on this blog may offend,thinking I'm boasting my life off,etc...my sincere apology.I'm just sharing my happy moments with you.Well enough of this long winded story.Hope you will enjoy my blog.Have a nice day. :]

1 comment:

  1. I started reading your blog at the last post and ended at the first post, backwards! Very enjoyable, Kamil...thanks for sharing your personal story with me. I feel privileged to be part of your sharing! Your friend, Carol

    ReplyDelete