Thursday 26 May 2011

Time to blog

Whewwww it's been quite some time i never update my blog..Finally it's been almost 1 months plus since we move to the new place.All the things unpacked..housewarming was a sucessful one..thanks to my reno buddy Rosniyati Sahad for her recommendation on Farah Diana Catering service..well..I be sharing you my humble abode pictures soon.Since first my objective for this blog is more to the process of my renovation journey..with this I would like to announce I will start blogging soon..this is aspire by a person I know..who had a interesting blog..and I believe blogging would release my stress and at least I have someone to talk now which is my keyboard..and u..the readers..Well keep a look out for my pictures..feel free to comment yah :]

No comments:

Post a Comment