Wednesday 12 January 2011

The chosen ID

After work I ask mum to go to Chew design and a few renovation firms at Tradehub at boon lay way.We manage to take a look at Nova furniture shop as they're having some closing down sale.Too bad the salesgirl is too pushy..we give it a miss.Keep recommending a purple sofa which I don't like.Feedback on Chew Interior: The ID give on the spot quotation which is pretty impressive.However the we don't have a click with the ID,that's how I feel.Having a good communication between ID and clients do help sometimes.After that we went to JGH contractor at tradehub,apparently 2 person are doing their own thing,we waited for about 7mins but no one attend to us.1 staff is playing the Internets.Don't even bother to ask us anything.So there is the boss I think Peter Tan,after he talks to one of the customer he ask to wait.Overall he ask what we want,very direct and the quotations we received apparently around the same as ID firm.

Guess this is an old banner from their website.After $3888 rebates since I don't need the free gifts since my new house had air con,renovation for 01 kitchen,02 toilet is $17,595 plus whole house is paint with nippon.Overall most firms have around the same price maybe a bit different by few thousands.Well this doesn't include on the additional items yet since we're building a new store in kitchen and other additional things...Hope we don't go over budget...haiz...

After having dinner at Mac Donald,we walk and saw Northwest Design wall banner,stated 5 room showflat.So we went take a look and serve by 1 ID,doesn't look friendly at first.The showrooom is pretty impressive.After me,mum and ID sat on the table and talk,she can talk Malay since she was from Malaysia.So mum n her start to chat.Mum since to have the bond with her.So mum seems happy to talk with her.So apparently we sign with her on 01 kitchen and 02 toilet package.She throw me a free shower screen partition for my MBR.Overall she seems flexible on like free things,maybe it's inside hidden cost.Anyway since I had already sign up with Northwest design,there's nothing more I can do,just pray that the renovation process will goes well and my ID is sincere,good and honest.Btw her name is Angie Tong.

No comments:

Post a Comment