Monday 4 April 2011

07 March 2011...A day I will never forget

It's been a while since I updated my blog.Yes finally after the hectic reno process I manage to nibble something on my night shift.After signing many documents on the completion date..atlas the house is officially mine.A house on my own...yes!!! After completion nothing can describe the feeling..you will be asking yourself.." Is this real??can somebody pinch me..."The day have come and time to start on my renovation..It's indeed a fun process but yet stressful..you need to decide things,measurement may not be the same as your ID layout,there will be minor changes,so please accept that.Every ID will love to make your 3D drawings turn out to be reality but measurement,unwanted beam,unconcealed pipes,this cannot be avoided...join me in the process as I show you step by step on how my renovation process go :]

No comments:

Post a Comment