Monday 4 April 2011

AFter 2 weeks plus nearly 3 weeks of reno....

So after some corrected works,such as position of my breakfast counter,no floor trap in shower area..at last..all things done up..even retiling works..My advise if you see any mistake..talk to your ID nicely and ask them to rectify..don't just shoot at them..human do make mistake..and mistake can be corrected :]

Take a peek below on so call my abode progress:] and guess what I'm beginning to love how it gonna turn out be :]

 old gas heater

 My new water heater from citygas..hopefully my rain shower pressure is strong

 before modification

 Modification work done..additional floor trap is up
 BEFORE

 After

 The painted door

 Common toilet

 MBR toilet

 My room wall colour :]



 My fridge arrive,sink,toilet bowl,toilet accessories

The living hall painted..only waiting for my TV feature wall

Monday ,11th April 2011 will be carpentry work,aircon installation,TUESDAY- Curtain measurement and curtain rod installation...will be updating soon :]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if you'll notice my message after so long, but would like to ask you, how did you manage to add the floor trap at the shower area? how was the hole below the new floor trap created since this is a hdb with another floor below?

    ReplyDelete